WHIPPING CREAM POUND CAKE
1 cup butter
3 cups white sugar
3 cups cake flour (not self rising)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon extract or almond (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter for 2 minutes.
4. Add sugar and continue beating for 5 minutes.
5. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition.
6. Add flour alternately with whipping cream beginning and ending with flour.
7. Stir in vanilla.
8. Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
9. Turn out onto a decorative plate.