Mini Mochaccino Puddings
- 4 cups milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, broken up
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- ground cinnamon, to garnish
- Whisk milk, sugar, cornstarch, coca, espresso powder and salt in a large saucepan until blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often with a whisk and making sure to reach into corners of saucepan.
- Boil for 1 minute, whisking until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate and vanilla until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into twelve small espresso cups or other small glasses.
- Cover with wax paper; refrigerate at least 1 hour until firm.
- When read to serve, beat cream and confectioners’ sugar until very soft peaks form.
- Spread over tops of pudding and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.