Sleepy Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Yeast free
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries [fresh or frozen]
- 2 tbsp uncontaminated regular oats – alternatively you can use packaged gluten free oatmeal, gluten free granola, or quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder – I used Manitoba Harvest [more on my review of their chocolate + vanilla protein powders tomorrow]
- 1 tbsp chia
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance
- Night before: combine all ingredients [but the blueberries] in a glass or plastic container. Stir to combine and place in fridge.
- Morning: pour contents of container into blender, add blueberries and blend until smooth.
Nutrition stats: calories 282; fat 11g; carbohydrates 25g; dietary fiber 12g; sugars 7g; protein 9g